Friday, April 23, 2010

Lonely But Hopeful


I think I will start this blog by saying life can feel lonely. Im sorry for anyone out there that has had to feel this feeling before. Although it is normal it is complicating. It makes everything feel and look different. Although this is my musician blog, I will be very honest about what the music world feels like, especially as I am starting out. I was telling my wife tonight as i griped over lack of support, that even the best of musicians had to start somewhere and felt the same loneliness and lack of support. So I guess the point is... stick in there. As my father always says "This too shall pass". Get past the hard times and enjoy the good. And always remember, the reason you are doing this is because you love it.

2 comments:

  1. oh shit. u just wrote up how i feel in my new phd program in pennsylvania sometimes... its weirder cause i just bought the new frightened rabbit album and am listening to the track "the loneliness and the scream" right now. get out of my head jeff. get out of my head.

    ReplyDelete