Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Debut Album Just Ranked #25

When I got home today from my crazy day... which consisted of 13 hours of straight being away from the house and putting on several caps to earn my days wages... I got home to find out that my album, "Could This Be..." ranked number twenty-five on the iTunes singer/songwriters charts. I was completely dumbfounded. I really have to tell you, I do not deserve this. But because of friends and fans, this Podunk kids dreams got to soar tonight. I am truly grateful to all of you for helping me promote and spreading the word. Here is a special treat... the rough cut version of the grittiest song Ive got on iTunes from "Could This Be..." (I sound Like Mr. Ed Nichols)

Greener On The Other Side

Written by Jeff Nelson

Recorded By Kurt Brown



http://www.jeffreyphilipnelson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment