Monday, January 10, 2011

New Album "Badder Times" In February

In December I decided my new album "Badder Times" would be available February 2011 so over the last two months I have been saving and spending recording monies as effectively as possible. As of this post I have recorded ten songs and have one more to record. But still, all of these songs need to be mixed and mastered which will make this month a very pressing month. The album is turning out to be a great success with my wife (the only one I'm really showing it to), but I continue to discourage myself with songs that were recorded first vs. songs that have been done recently. Should I change the drums? Should I add a shaker? Should I add an electric? Etc... With this I find my plate overwhelmed with decisions that may not mean much later but right now they seem intense. All this being said, Im really excited with what has been done so far and I am very excited to have my second album available. If you get a chance to listen to it, I hope you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment